Friday, June 23, 2006

Pool fun!


Hi all!

Jeremy is a rollin' over fool now! After putting him on his tummy he quickly rolls over to his back. No rolling from back to tummy because of course he doesn't like to be on his tummy. Yesterday we had fun adventures at NC State and the Hampton Ridge Pool. I took this picture of Jeremy with Sheryl Teague (not sure of the spelling, she was before my time). Sorry it's blurry. None of the pictures turned out too great. Daddy is very adament that I let you know that he was not with me when I put the Speedo on Jeremy...

Alright, last night went better....we didn't do any solid food yesterday and J only got up at midnight and 2am. Still tired, so I'm going to go see about getting me a nap!

3 comments:

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Cute....picture. Jeremy looks like he is enjoying the pool.

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Doug, when you were Jeremy's age, you wore speedos, too. That is what they made for babies then...and then you wore the short swim trunks, and then there was the clam diggers that went about to your knees...you may not remember all these styles....but you probably do remember we cut the net from the inside of the trunks out for the beach.........because that is a sand trapper for little boys...
Remembering the good times we had at the beach.....Love you
Mom

grandpa said...

I guess the truth is out now. Thanks maw-maw