Hey all!
Sorry I did not post yesterday. I was doing an insect workshop with some kids at a local park yesterday so it stayed quite busy. Thanks to Gammy for babysitting while I was away.
We had a GREAT time at the beach last weekend! It was soooooooo relaxing. We went to the beach Saturday and Sunday morning and Jeremy seemed to like it. We also we to New Bern Saturday night and got to go to New Song again and see some old friends so that was great! Some of our friends at church did not even know we were pregnant! What a surprise for them!
Jeremy has really grown into a great eater. He gets really excited about anything you are eating and anxiously leans forward to try anything. I think his favorite so far is sweet potatoes (Yuck, he DID NOT get that from mom or dad....).
Also within the past few days his interest in playing with toys has really picked up. When you put him in his exersaucer he tries to grab everything at once! It's so cute!
Sending some pics of the beach trip!
Love,
Supermom
Update: Alright, so just kidding on the pictures. I have managed to "misplace" the camera. No more blogs until I find it (hopefully tomorrow).
On the positive side, Jeremy rolled over today! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Hope Supermom finds the camera superfast...........so we can see some more cute Jeremy pics!!!
He is growing and becoming so active....we can't wait to see him.....10 more days!! Doug was 4 months old the first time we took him to the Beach........almost the same age of Jeremy on his first beach trip last weekend. I hope Jeremy enjoys the beach trips as much as his daddy did growing up.....we have such great memories.......and are looking forward to building new memories as grandparents.
grandma says (because she can't remember her user name) I knew there was some way you would take after your grandma. i absolutely love sweet potatoes. Just add a little cinammon butter to them next time and you won't
believe how good they are. Be careful of the company you keep after you eat them. There is another name for sweet potatoes, they are called the poot root. Can't wait to see you guys on Friday.
Grandpa writes: Not Jeremy, He's perfect. We love you and can't wait to see you.
We love sweet potatoes,too. Love Grandma's blog on the after effects!
Post a Comment