
Hello all!
We had so much fun on our first walk yesterday that we took Daddy on the same walk after dinner (or was it before?...I don't really remember). We took some croutons to feed the ducks this time. They became attack ducks! It really wasn't that bad, it was actually kind of funny. One started coming near Doug and Jeremy so Doug tried to scare it away and it HISSED at us! It was hillarious. It stuck up that long neck and opened up it's little beak and hissed. Crazy duck! I think Doug's favorite was the one we affectionately named "Big Mama". It was the biggest goose out there and kept biting the other ducks/geese right on the bootie! It was quite funny to watch.
I think Jeremy and I will go to gammy's today to hang out there. We have to get out of the house every day! It's mommy's number one rule for sanity!
Tomorrow will be my last post until Wednesday. I know gammy and granDoug are sad as they will be the only ones left at home to read it.
Love you all oodles and oodles!
3 comments:
Cute picture....or should we say SO...........Handsome! Glad Daddy got to experience the cool nature walk, too, although he stirred up a little trouble with the ducks! Could Jeremy have been thinking, "that was cool, Daddy, do it again!"
I was thinking that could be a possibility when you started to feed them. I've seen that many times on America's funniest video. I'm up early to get some things done. Is Jeremy able to push a lawnmower yet? I hope we see at least one more blog. Give Jeremy a big kiss.. Love Grandpa
I was thinking that could be a possibility when you started to feed them. I've seen that many times on America's funniest video. I'm up early to get some things done. Is Jeremy able to push a lawnmower yet? I hope we see at least one more blog. Give Jeremy a big kiss.. Love Grandpa
Post a Comment