Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Victory!


Attention! Alert the presses! Jeremy, after teasing us for a while, has finally started sleeping through the night! Two nights in a row now, three nights in the past four days. When I was taking this picture this morning I was going for a "Man, do I feel good look" from Jeremy. Instead I got a, "What in the devil are you doing with that camera in my face this early in the morning?" look. Yes, I do realize that he is in a Halloween shirt. It is six to nine months and that is the size he is currently in. I think black looks great on him (as does every other color - no bias there....). We are celebrating Halloween early around here. He actually has two Halloween shirts, maybe we'll wear the other one tomorrow!

1 comment:

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

By the look on Jeremy's face, maybe Supermom was dressed up for Halloween, too!