

Mommy was short on time today, so Daddy gets to blog today! I can't give all the grandparents the skinny on Jeremy's day like mommy can, because I wasn't home. I do know that Grandpa came over today and mom, Jeremy, and Grandpa went to Walmart and to Remmington Grill for lunch. When I got home today Jeremy and Mom had made me Father's Day cupcakes! Don't they look yummy!?! Also there is a picture of Jeremy in his Johnny Jump-up! Have a great weekend: Mom , Dad, and Jeremy are leaving for the beach tomorrow, so I doubt Laurina will blog again until Monday!
3 comments:
i really missed seeing my grandson today. i didn't want to make him sick so i sacrificed. you guys are so good to do this for us. hope you have a great time in the waves this weekend. love you all, audrey
rena, i see you made doug his cupcakes...that was so sweet...david b. made me some for my birthday one year and wrote on them also...but my suggestion was to have choc icing not vanilla icing...but they were really cute...ok i'm blogging now...and hope that you like this...i love this website...and look forward to more adventures...will have to go back and add comments to previous entries...hope you all had a great time at the beach...love always, aunt shell or great-aunt shell to jeremy bean
Doug, We are so very proud of you for many reasons, and one of those reasons is seeing what a wonderful and loving Daddy you are to Jeremy.
Laurina and Jeremy did a good job last week blogging on Daddy and making him those yummy cupcakes!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DOUG
We love you very much!
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment