Might I say that mawmaw and pawpaw had some mighty funny comments to the last few posts that everyone might want to take a look at. Mawmaw figured out how to do it and I think she likes it! I like hearing what everyone has to say. Jeremy is excited about ice cream at the beach, but I'm not sure what Mommy has to say about EVERY flavor!
I didn't think I would be able to blog today, but Jeremy has gotten more content, so here I am blogging with a baby on my lap.
I've decided to write a haiku about sleep:
sleep is a good thing
right now i'm not getting much
i would like some more.
Aren't I a good poet?
We put Jeremy down last night at 8 and he got up at 10, midnight, 4am, and 6am. Wowzer! I think it's his teeth. Doug says he thinks it has something to do with him not pooping in 4 days. He pooped today so pray things will get better.
Short blog b/c baby on lap. Enjoy the pic...
2 comments:
Maw-maw does love to talk on this site and see Jeremy's pictures, and read all about your adventures of the day. Now about the ice cream, Paw-paw said all the flavors are not for Mommy, they are for Paw-paw and Jeremy!!!
Today's picture of Jeremy is soooo
cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think this might be my favorite picture of all.
Post a Comment