
Hi all! Sorry I forgot to flip the pictures before I posted them. You can kind of turn your head to the side and figure them out. Jeremy and I went to the park with Gammy and Aunt Elizabeth today. We had lots of fun. As gammy would say, it was "as hot as fried chicken". We only stayed for a little while. We had a yummy picnic and then swung on the swings. Gammy got in the handicapped swing and then eventually convinced me to let Jeremy swing with her. (Not saying anything about anyone's weight, but I believe the swings were made for CHILDREN). Gammy thinks I am a stick in the mud :)
Anyway, I was glad I did because Jeremy smiled a lot (we got one on camera), and seemed to enjoy it.
Everyone have a good 4th of July!

2 comments:
i don't know who looks they are having the most fun, jeremy, elizabeth or gammy. i bet i know which one. you guys have a great time at the beach and we will see you in a few weks
Those are great pictures! We can tell Gammy and Jeremy are having fun just a swingin'! Bet Elizabeth had lots of fun with Jeremy, too. Alright, Gammy its our turn this weekend..........we can't wait! We will have all 4 grandsons with us.......don't you know we are going have lots of fun!!! We won't get to blog again until after our beach trip. Hope everyone has a great July 4th.
Post a Comment