We gave Daniel his first bottle on Saturday. If you don't understand why this is an issue, you should read this.
But of course we were not worried. I did not get out three different nipples and two different types of bottles (third nipple and second bottle not shown as it was in the pot of hot water while I was taking this picture). 

We were not at all worried that Daniel would take one look at it and say, "No thanks" in a very loud manner.

Not to our surprise, he emptied the bottle like a champ (this part is for real). Here's a picture of him and Daddy chilling with the bottle. And of course a picture of the empty bottle. Most people would not be that impressed, but if you EVER tried to give Jeremy a bottle, this picture will amaze you.



1 comment:
HOORAY!
Holy cow that's so awesome. I'm sOOOOO Happy for you. Since I still resent Miriam and Catherine a little for not taking a bottle, I'm so happy Daniel's doing it. One less thing to guilt him about when he's older!!!!!
It's late. I'm a little tired. And maybe too liberal with the exclamation marks.
Post a Comment