Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Daniel Daze


Sometimes your kids are just so cute you just sit and stare at them. Here's a cute pic of Daniel proclaiming he's a 2008 baby!


Here's a video of Daniel's new favorite past-time ... Talking!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a sweetie! He and Jeremy are really starting to look a LOT alike! Such a cutie pie.

Kimberly said...

What a sweetie! He and Jeremy are really starting to look a LOT alike! Such a cutie pie.

Gammy said...

Daniel looks so much like his mommy when she was a baby! He has her sweet disposition, too.

Perfect Aunt said...

I am just wondering how many times Charles has watched that video...

very cute!!



p.s. kudos again on a lot of posts! I don't know where you are finding the time...

...I am hoping all of this praise will make this posting kick continue ;)

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

When I looked at the first picture with that big adorable smile...I thought, THERE IS NO DENING HOW MUCH DANIEL LOOKS LIKE DOUG!!! And then I read Lori's comment. What comes to my mind is a quote Paw-paw uses quiet frequently,"Now that there is funny, I don't care who you are":) Daniel and Jeremy are both supercute!!!!!!
Love, Maw-maw

audrey said...

just want to pick him up and kiss those adorable little cheeks. i had a hard time catching up on all the blogs when we finally got our computer back.