Alright, I had to get that off my chest.
On to the children.
Jeremy LOVES Daniel's toys. And what's not to love? If you were two I bet you'd think exersaucers and johnny-jump-ups and baby swings looked pretty cool too. So I feel kinda bad for him that he doesn't get to play with the "baby toys" so look what we did:
No harm done, right? Here's the real baby in the toy:
I actually think Jeremy enjoyed it more...
Jeremy loves playing with toys now and pretending they are real. Yesterday the Duplo man had to eat breakfast and snacks with Jeremy. If you look closely you might spy him in the picture. And no, it can't be pretend food that Duplo man is eating. It must be real. And he must have his own bowl. Ohhhhhh, the quirks of a toddler...
Almost every time Jeremy and Daniel are close to each other I try to get a picture. Jeremy apparently has caught on to this. Daniel was laying on the floor on his blanket the other day and Jeremy lays beside him and announces:
"Mommy, you need to take a picture!"
I didn't even have the camera out so I thought that was hillarious. I laid down and got in on the pic too! (Hey, does anyone know when to use "layed" instead of "laid"?)
Finally, I had a flashback yesterday. We came back from J's gym class and Daniel was asleep in the carseat so I just put the carseat in the crib. Does this look familiar? 

1 comment:
There's no doubt about who's enjoying the jumpy jim more. it was fun to look back at Jeremy sleeping in the car seat. Daniel seems to be growing up quickly. Love Pa
Post a Comment