Cute video of Daniel.
For my birthday I asked Jeremy to sing Happy Birthday to me while I recorded it so I could put it up on the blog. The very first thing he said was "I want big candy to sing". Sometimes I bribe him with candy to sing in front of the grandparents. The child is learning to wheel and deal. Argh! Can't even get a birthday song! So I agree to the big candy and this is what I get:
Oh well!
I did get to go get me some birthday presents today from Doug and that was nice. I'm one hot moma in my new shirts! And I got a special birthday dinner also. Oh and Jeremy tried not to wake me up as he was climbing into bed with me this morning. I think that was very nice (although if you looked at the video you know that he has NO IDEA it is my birthday).
Jeremy had a bad dream yesterday morning. I had just checked on him and I heard screams coming from his room. I asked him if he had a bad dream and he said yes. I asked him what was it about and he said, "Somebody was doing something". I couldn't get anything more than that. I looked up children and nightmares on-line and it said you're supposed to tell the children how to 'handle' the bad dreams. So now we're saying "Stinky bad dream GO AWAY!". This has led to lots of pretend play. Right now Daddy is pretending to sleep and Jeremy keeps going up to him and yelling in his face, "A BAD DREAM!". Daddy is supposed to say, "Stinky bad dream GO AWAY!" but I think he's tired of all the bad dreams and the drama and says instead "No, Daddy doesn't have bad dreams" (which he doesn't - Jeremy obviously inherited them from me).
2 comments:
happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear laurina, happy birthday to you. i think i would like a reese cup, i don't even know if i spelled it right. hope you had a fantastic day. love you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURINA!!! We hope you have had a great day.
Love you, Maw-maw & Paw-paw
Post a Comment