Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dinner in the Sigmon Household

I've been wanting to buy Daniel a "Bumbo" chair for a while. It's a little indulgence since we don't really 'need' it. I just thought it would be really helpful. So I've had no excuse to go out and buy one except my grandma sent me some birthday money (thanks grandma) so now I had one. I used my birthday money to make my life easier :)



I like it a lot. The first picture of it was in yesterdays blog. He also sits with us at the dinner table now and seems to really like it.


The second picture is of Jeremy eating desert. Can I say I love watching his imagination grow (hmmm, I think I've said that NUMEROUS times lately on the blog). On this particular night the dinosaurs had to have desert with him. I thought this picture of him feeding the dinosaurs was particularly cute.


No comments: