Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Fun Times at Target

Why does Jeremy call the YMCA Target? I'm not sure, but every time we pull up to the gym Jeremy says, "Yea! We're at Target!".

Jeremy really likes his gym class. I took some video this week for you guys. Normally there are about 10 - 15 toddlers in it, but this week since school started back there were only 4. He has a great time. Most of the time he follows most of the instructions from the teacher, but I think I was messing him up by having the camera out and not doing it with him! Enjoy!


Rolling the balls across the room is one of Jeremy's favorite parts. As soon as the teacher says, "Go line up against the mirrors" Jeremy high tails it over there! Then when she says "Go!" he's so excited as he rolls the ball across the floor. Today was the first time he "won".

3 comments:

Gammy said...

I laughed so laugh I scared Elizabeth. Priceless video. Thanks so much for sharing!!! It made my day. :)

grandpa said...

I wonder if Jeremy will be as competitive as his dad. I still think of Doug when he said he was disappointed when he wasn't the first one to turn his paper in. Now that's competitive. Love Pa

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Tell Jeremy I love to go to Target, too:) Hope to see the video in full soon, I bet he was so proud when he won:) I did download some of it, sure made me SMILE!
Love, Maw-maw