We had a great time at the beach. I'm posting some shots. My best memory is walking out of Rucker John's where Doug was waiting outside with Daniel. He (Doug) was fake laughing and it was echoing through the breezeway. Daniel was belly-laughing. It was so cute.
A few pics of Daniel in his favorite place. I think he was eating his toes in the second one...
Hey Doug, I've heard about the tunnels you dig for Jeremy but boy was I impressed! All that schooling has really paid off for my grandsons. ;) We're so proud of you!
i love the pic of daniel trying to eat his toes. i love to watch kaylin just sitting and biting her toenails. i think daniel uses them more for a pappy.
3 comments:
Hey Doug, I've heard about the tunnels you dig for Jeremy but boy was I impressed! All that schooling has really paid off for my grandsons. ;) We're so proud of you!
i love the pic of daniel trying to eat his toes. i love to watch kaylin just sitting and biting her toenails. i think daniel uses them more for a pappy.
Happy Birthday Laurina! I hope you have a great day and even better year. I love you. Mom xoxoxo
Post a Comment