Today while Supermom and I took turns getting showers after Jeremy got up this morning he played a little game. He would run into the bathroom and shut the door. I'd get up and turn the knob and barely open the door. He would pull it open and run squealing from the master bathroom into the master closet. He then proceeded to shut the closet door. I would open the door just slightly, he'd laugh and run squealing from the closet to the bathroom. It was super cute, but I guess most things are super cute when its your kid. Anyway here are some pics of Jeremy running around the house this morning!





2 comments:
I don't know how he got such an advanced degree in such a short amount of time, but I'll agree he has one. Love grandpa
I could just squeal with Jeremy. I am so happy for all of you. Jeremy is just so happy being in his new home with Supermom and Daddy, and of course Bucky and Trigger. He has lots of room to run around and play!
Love,
Maw-maw
Post a Comment