Monday, May 07, 2007

caption this!


12 comments:

Trigger said...

What's a dog got to do to get in the family picture!!!!! You know what, forget it, I'm going to go chew something up and then when you go to bed, I'm going to bark at the dark!

grandpa said...

GrandPa says" where's my swing?" Love Grandpa

audrey said...

the family that plays together stays together

i just love jeremy's sandals, can't wait to see the new house on thursday
love grandma

audrey said...

kristen must have used my email address for her google account so now i have to sign on as aunt krissy unless someone tells me how to fix it.
love grandma

Reminisce said...

I have several captions for this pic!

From trigger -
"I know who the 'black sheep' of the family is now!"

From the swingset -
Geeze Louise guys! There IS a weight limit on this thing!

From Mommy -
Home sweet home!

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Maw-maw's caption's are:
Daddy says, "I can swing the HIGHEST!!!" (I know how competive daddy is.)

another caption:
Jeremy says, "Gee Whiz, I thought this was for me:) Mama and Daddy are having too much fun, JUST A SWINGIN'!!!"

another caption:
Supermom says, "Hold on Jeremy, let's see where Daddy takes us!:)"

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Maw-maw's caption for Bucky: "I sure would like to stir up some sand right now, if Trigger was over here, I could do it and put the blame on her!"

Caption for Trigger: "I'm staying out of this picture, I KNOW WHAT BUCKY IS THINKING!!!"

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Here is Caw-Caw-s (alias paw-paw)
caption:
Jeremy says, "Daddy, I can swing higher than you."
Daddy says, "Well son when I was your age I could swing higher than that:)"

Jeremy says, "Mommy, for Mother's Day I will teach you how to swing wayyy...high:)

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

more captions from Caw-caw:
Bucky says, "I'm waiting for Jeremy to teach me to swing:)"

Trigger says, "I know I'm the smart dog, but how come I always have to take the picture?????

audrey said...

maw maw and paw paws last comment made me laugh, i love that one
grandma

audrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Krissy said...

I did not steal moms email shes just a little crazy!!