Hey my #1 son, You are getting a comment from someone in your family. Can you believe it? We are so proud of you and LOVE you so very much. I got my mother's day card today and I LOVE it. Thanks for being such a loving, caring, sweet son. I'm so very proud of you. You have such a sweet spirit and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I love you, Cha Cha. Moma :)
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHARLIE! Hope you have a great day!
Hey my #1 son,
You are getting a comment from someone in your family. Can you believe it? We are so proud of you and LOVE you so very much. I got my mother's day card today and I LOVE it.
Thanks for being such a loving, caring, sweet son. I'm so very proud of you. You have such a sweet spirit and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I love you, Cha Cha. Moma :)
happy birthday charlie, hope you had a great birthday. can't wait to see you. love audrey
Post a Comment