So I don't get the chance to blog too much any more, so I thought I'd blog today. Jeremy and I have a Saturday ritual. We have pancakes together and let mom sleep in. Jeremy loves pancakes, and he ate two very big ones this morning! Here are some pictures of Jeremy eating pancakes. So if you are ever coming through the metropolis that is Mt. Holly around 7 or 7:30am on a Saturday, stop by and have some pancakes with Jeremy and "Da".


3 comments:
When I was going through college and working I had to be at work at 6am on Sunday mornings. Dad would get up and cook me breakfast before I left and that was our time every week to talk. I'll always remember those early am talks and I'm sure Jeremy will the same. Might I say, One lucky fellow to have such wonderful parents. Love Grandpa
Mmmm...those pancakes do look good. When I show this to Paw-paw, you may have some company on Saturday mornings:)
Love, Maw-maw
What sweet stories. Doug, you're the BEST! How richly blessed Jeremy is to have you as a Dad.
Now what time would we need to leave next Saturday morning to have pancakes with you? ;)
Love ya, Doug!
Post a Comment