Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bucky Fun!




I hope you can see the big smile on Jeremy's face in the first picture!

4 comments:

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

I clicked on the picture to make it bigger, looks like Jeremy's really cackling!:) He's having so much fun! Daddy always loved dogs growing up, too. Daddy may have to post which dog he remembers as his favorite:) I am sure supermom probably had a favorite pet, too, after all she loves ALL animals:)
Love, Maw-maw

aunt shell said...

jeremey was so excited to be playing with bucky...i'm so glad that bucky will play along...maybe soon trigger will play along also...love always, aunt shell

Nana said...

The top Bucky pic is too cute.

Maw-maw, Laurina had a rabbit, a hermit crab, a fish aquarium, a dog named Jenny and of course our Sara. Charlie had some hamsters but it was a really BAD experience when one ate the other. Needless to say, Elizabeth just has Sara, but she may get a rabbit for her birthday. Shh, don't tell. :)
As far as Laurina's favorite, she likes all animals but Bucky and Trigger are her favorites! Having grandchildren sure makes you remember when your children were little, doesn't it?

Reminisce said...

Actually, they were gerbils. The gerbils from you know where!!!!!!!! Scary!! They even chewed through metal and eventually each other. I don't know if I'll ever get over it :) Hmmmmmmm, maybe I should tell Elizabeth how "cool" gerbils are...