Monday, May 28, 2007

Nature-y Fun!

Hello All!

I thought I'd post pictures of my beautiful garden. We're so excited that we'll be getting home grown vegetables this year - from OUR home!!

Tomatoes (or as we say to J, "Mato")



Squash (HUGE!)

Guess what else Mommy found when Daddy was cleaning out the shed...

Good thing he hadn't messed with the pots the last owner left for us yet. He promises to leave the pots until we see if something hatches.


Oh wait, you thought this blog was about Jeremy???

Well, OK, but only because grandparents would complain - here is a pic of J.

2 comments:

grandpa said...

It's good to see Jeremy doing his chores (feeding bucky and trigger). I guess you'll be making him pull grass out of the garden soon. Can't wait to see you guys. Love Grandpa

Nana said...

WOW! PaPa Strawberry would be so proud of you! You must be watering a lot.

It's so great to see all the happy pics of Jeremy. I think he is enjoying his new home and new life style and looks like B & T are enjoying it as well!

Love ya, Moma