Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Splish Splash!

Everyone will be happy to know that Jeremy and I actually saw a bird sitting on the nest in the shed today. We got Jeremy's toys out and left quickly so she could incubate in peace. I think it is a Carolina Wren, but didn't want to get to close and for her to fly at my face!

Here are some pictures of Jeremy and dad playing in the pool. He actually really enjoys it. We went to the "Y" today and unfortunately the child care area is right beside the pool. Mommy has now learned that she needs to bring Jeremy's bathing suit so that after she works out Jeremy can go swimming.


2 comments:

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

I know Supermom was veryyyy...happy to see a bird on the nest! This is a very lucky bird...couldn't be at a safer house, just hope the snakes stay away.....
Oh, How Jeremy does love the swimning pool! He may be swimning before the summer's over:) I am looking forward to Jeremy and his cousins playing and swimning together this summer.
Love,
Maw-maw

Nana said...

I'm so glad the pool at the Y is beside the care center. J loves the water and should be swimming anytime he wants!

Love the pics of him surrounded by all his cousins in the pool. At first I thought Carson was Jeremy and thought his hair has grown so much. :) I guess it just seems like forever since I've seen him.
Love you all, Moma