Who behave's the best, Jeremy,Trigger or Buckets.(I'm betting Jeremy). Do you at least leave the water bowl in there for him? I know he also loves thier food. Love GrandPa
you know that our jeremy bean is never naughty...he is sweet as pie...i can't believe it has been warm enough for him to be outside in just the swimming trunks...soon he will have outgrown those and time for new ones...love always, aunt shell
2 comments:
Who behave's the best, Jeremy,Trigger or Buckets.(I'm betting Jeremy). Do you at least leave the water bowl in there for him? I know he also loves thier food. Love GrandPa
you know that our jeremy bean is never naughty...he is sweet as pie...i can't believe it has been warm enough for him to be outside in just the swimming trunks...soon he will have outgrown those and time for new ones...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment