Everytime I type "Nana", I do my laugh that makes Jeremy laugh.Nana misses giving Jeremy a bath and letting him play with the squirter.Love ya, Moma
Fun pictures...eating with a spoon can be messier than eating with your fingers! You know that spoon can sling food clear across the room:)Maw-maw
trying...............
hope this works
after wining long enough for weeks kristen finally helped me. since it is fake mothers day and they are cooking for me tonight kristen decided to help me.those pics are so cute..........love grandma
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Everytime I type "Nana", I do my laugh that makes Jeremy laugh.
Nana misses giving Jeremy a bath and letting him play with the squirter.
Love ya, Moma
Fun pictures...eating with a spoon can be messier than eating with your fingers! You know that spoon can sling food clear across the room:)
Maw-maw
trying...............
hope this works
after wining long enough for weeks kristen finally helped me. since it is fake mothers day and they are cooking for me tonight kristen decided to help me.
those pics are so cute..........
love grandma
Post a Comment