Jeremy is looking so grown up. These pictures are so cute. I miss Ya'll. Love Grandpa
Great pictures. Can't believe that I can finally comment! Love, Aunt Ginny
you can really see all those teeth in the last picture...i didn't realize that many teeth had come in...he looks so cute...love always, aunt shell
Maw-maw's version of Jeremy playing Ring around the Rosies. It's called Rollin' round the floor! "Rollin', Rollin', Rollin' round the floor, mouth full of smiles, laughin', laughin', and we all fall down!"Love, Maw-maw
He is too cute. I LOVE his smile. Nana
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Jeremy is looking so grown up. These pictures are so cute. I miss Ya'll. Love Grandpa
Great pictures. Can't believe that I can finally comment! Love, Aunt Ginny
you can really see all those teeth in the last picture...i didn't realize that many teeth had come in...he looks so cute...love always, aunt shell
Maw-maw's version of Jeremy playing Ring around the Rosies. It's called Rollin' round the floor! "Rollin', Rollin', Rollin' round the floor, mouth full of smiles, laughin', laughin', and we all fall down!"
Love, Maw-maw
He is too cute. I LOVE his smile. Nana
Post a Comment