Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The problem with toddlers...

So I think we can officially call Jeremy a toddler now!

I decided Jeremy was tired around 9:30 today so I put him down for a nap. I decided to be brave and try it without the carseat! The great thing about the carseat is it holds him in one spot. I was taking some clothes out of the dryer and what did I hear? Laughing. Laughing!!!!! He was supposed to be sleeping. I crack the door to his room open and what do I see? Jeremy standing up in his bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I should have known this would happen. He's been pulling up on everything in site! He's just never done it yet at nap time or bedtime. So I zoomed to the office and got the camera and took a picture of you. Enjoy!



PS - at completion of this email Jeremy is STILL not asleep... and STILL standing up in the crib.

2 comments:

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Such a sweet story! There's nothing like opening the door and seeing a smiling baby standing in the crib!! Memories you will cherish forever!

aunt shell said...

he is so cute and loveable...wish i could see him everyday...love always, aunt shell