Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Funny Story

Funny story for you guys - sorry no new pictures:

So I was in the kitchen emptying the dryer (a never ending task), and I hear daddy say to Jeremy "Don't be swinging your light saber around like that or you're going to decapitate yourself!"

I was curious so I just had to go see what was going on. I walk in and Jeremy has a wooden spoon which he was apparently swinging in the air. I thought it was hilarious that Daddy was calling it a "light saber".

Jeremy was sitting on Daddy's lap and the next thing I know he konks Daddy right in the forehead with his light saber! It left a resounding thwock and we all had to laugh. Seems like Jeremy needs to get straight who the good guys are and who the bad guys are!

2 comments:

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

A wooden spoon...a light saber...reminds me of making some fishing poles for Doug, Chad, and D.J. when they were 3 or 4 years old. I gathered some twigs and tied a string on the end. They had fun pretending they were fishing! When DJ went home, he told his dad he wanted a fishing pole. When Carol got the fishing pole, DJ informed him that was not the kind he wanted, he wanted a stick and string one!
Next time Jeremy has a wooden spoon, I am sure we will all beaware of the light saber!!!
Love, Maw-Maw

aunt shell said...

i hope jeremy is not going to be a trekey or star wars fan...sounds like howie from bigbro7 all stars with his light saber...anyway if he wants to be a star wars fan it will be ok...love always, aunt shell