Supermom: You put your nose in that corner and don't come out until I say so!Jeremy: Mom this is cruel and unusual punishment. You know I ate beans before the last time I sat in this thing...
I'm going to bed. Love grandpa
Just lookin for Froggie! Love Grandma
Caption #1I know I left my blankie here but I can't find it! Caption #2I am playing hide and seek.
how cute am i?? i'm just cute as a button...wish someone would take a picture of my rump...love always, aunt shell
mama take me to see grandpa
Supermom says, "Alright JEREMY, you stay there until you quit acting like your DADDY!!!!!!"(This picture is so cute, everytime I look at it, I think of another caption.)Love, Maw-maw
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Supermom: You put your nose in that corner and don't come out until I say so!
Jeremy: Mom this is cruel and unusual punishment. You know I ate beans before the last time I sat in this thing...
I'm going to bed. Love grandpa
Just lookin for Froggie! Love Grandma
Caption #1
I know I left my blankie here but I can't find it!
Caption #2
I am playing hide and seek.
how cute am i?? i'm just cute as a button...wish someone would take a picture of my rump...love always, aunt shell
mama take me to see grandpa
Supermom says, "Alright JEREMY, you stay there until you quit acting like your DADDY!!!!!!"
(This picture is so cute, everytime I look at it, I think of another caption.)
Love, Maw-maw
Post a Comment