Friday, October 06, 2006

Help me call my friends....

Jeremy has the first toy that seems to annoy both Laurina and I at times. He has a phone that when we first got it the batteries didn't have a whole lot of juice left so it sounded like Robert (The big brother) on Everybody Loves Raymond.

Here are some of its quotes:
-"Will you help me call my friends?"
Comment: Last time I checked phones did not have friends.
To the tune of the wheels on the bus:
-"The buttons on the phone go beep, beep, beep. The buttons on the phone go beep, beep, beep when you call you friends."
Comment: Thats just great, thank you Mr phone for informing me of such vital information!
-"Hello, is that you?"
Comment: Is that you???? What kind of question is that? No its not me, its a waterbuffalo....

Thank you for the wonderful toy, Aunt Amy, Uncle Chuck, Cousins Jordon, Hunter, and Carson! Sis, you always said you'd have your revenge (everytime I got the boys something that made noise for Christmas) and I have feeling its just beginnning :)

Anyway, Jeremy likes the phone, so we like the phone. I just had to share with you my thouhts on his wonderful toy. Here are some pictures of Jeremy playing with his phone and "calling his friends".

2 comments:

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

The smiles from Jeremy lets us know how much he likes this telephone! Cousins....Jordon, Hunter, and Carson brought another bag of toys for Jeremy to our house.

grandpa said...

Dear Doug,
I think your family has a plan for you. Could there be a reason for this? I hope that you guys are able to keep up during Laurina's back problems and the fall break. Give Jeremy a big hug. Love Grandpa