Tuesday, October 03, 2006

CAPTION THIS

Those are pancakes in his hands.
















Note: Grandma won the our household vote for best caption last time as she carried the K9 vote (Bucky and Trigger both voted for her comment!)

9 comments:

Doug Sigmon said...

"If only I had more hands...."

Reminisce said...

"Whaaaaaaaaat? Only two pancakes. I can fit WAAAAAAAY more than that in my mouf! Gimme some syrup!"

grandpa said...

Mommy's pancake in my left hand and Daddy's pancake in my right hand. Now which one should I eat first? MOMMY"S!!!!!!!!!! Love Grandpa

grandpa said...

Mommy's pancake in my left hand and Daddy's pancake in my right hand. Now which one should I eat first? MOMMY"S!!!!!!!!!! Love Grandpa

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

"HELP! This could get really sticky!"
Maw-maw

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

"You DID SAY, after I eat these all gone, I can have ICE CREAM!!!"
Paw-paw

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Maw-maw has another CAPTION:
"Where is my PANCAKES??? These are for Bucky and Trigger!!!!"

Maw-maw thinks she may get Bucky and Trigger's vote this time!!!!

audrey said...

uncle jason because he doesn't have a passwork said...
What? Too messy?

aunt shell said...

uncle david b's response - somebody needs to learn how to make pancakes it is not uncle david's recipe...aunt shell's response - i think i need to go to the bathroom...maybe while im eating these great pancakes...love always, aunt shell & uncle david b.