
Hello all!
It seems like a long time since we blogged, but I guess it wasn't that long ago!
There were some GREAT captions to the last blog. We've already voted on who won the last two actually, but I'll let Daddy post the results.
An update on the sleeping - daytime sleeping has been an issue for Jeremy lately. Pretty much he just doesn't want to sleep during the day. Does fine at night! So Gammy suggested that I lay him in our bed and lay down with him. It's worked like a charm the three times we've done it. Of course we always try the crib first because we're afraid this 'habit' is going to become a nighttime routine and we don't need Jeremy sleeping in the bed that I already hog! Plus we've heard some interesting stories about trying to get the kids back out of the bed once they've already started sleeping with you.
We've had a fun couple of days! On Sunday we went to church and guess what? The guy who comes to let us into the movie theater (where we normally have 'church') didn't show up! This was our first Sunday we were officially open to the public (So I guess you could call it our 'launch' Sunday) so it was interesting! We had church in the parking lot! It was great! I'm so glad God gave us such a beautiful day!
After that we went out to a park for a little bit and then Mommy and Jeremy went grocery shopping while Daddy went to play basketball. Then we went to a cookout after we got home and unloaded the groceries. We had a grand old time!
Today when I got out of class I called Daddy to see where he was and guess what! He was at Pullen Park with Jeremy with a picnic for our family! Wasn't that so great??? It was fun to just act like a 'normal' family instead of constantly worrying about how much work we're getting done and if it is humanly possible to have it done before the due date! We took lots of great pictures so I'll share some with you.

This is our spoiled little baby sleeping in our bed!
Daddy and Jeremy being REAL engineers....
3 comments:
im glad u guys had fun at pullen park...i hope jeremy didn't get attacked by the ducks...love always, aunt shell
what a great dad you are!!!!
Doug, you picked a great day for a picnic!!! Simple and thoughtful idea....for a fun family outing.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment