Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hello Tuesday!


Jeremy greeted Tuesday morning with this great big smile, isn't it cute? He did something new today. Superemom took him out to her tree tutoring session and he fell asleep in the backpack! Can't you see Supermom trompin' around looking at trees and his little head and neck jello bobbing around while he's asleep?

We took Jeremy to the dog olympics Saturday. We should have taken Bucky and Triggy, I think they could have won medals! We watched the frisbee catch contest. They had a small space maybe 10 yards or so that was enclosed. You had to throw the frisbee and your dog had to catch it and whoever got the longest distance won. I think Trigger could have won easily, because the fence wasn't very sturdy and if I would have thrown it past the end she would have just ran right through it! One dog did take out part of the fence and it was probably 30 lbs lighter than Trigger so you know she could have done some damage. Jeremy really enjoyed seeing all the dogs. His favorite dog was Petey. Petey was a Great Dane there with the Great Dane Rescue Society. Here are some pics of Jeremy with Petey (don't tell B and T, they get very jealous).

2 comments:

aunt shell said...

hello...yeah i get to be the 1st person to blog a comment for the day...yes i beat mawmaw & pawpaw to the draw...so these are really cute pic's of jeremy bean...im glad he had such a good time...can you believe he fell asleep in another place then his carseat...guess that means that doug or rena will have to start sleeping standing up...love always, aunt shell

grandpa said...

I just got in and the very first thing I did was come to the blog. He makes my day. I'll miss him Thursday but hopefully will see him on the way back . Love you guys, Grandpa