Supermom is feeling much better. She had a disc slip part of the way out and then back in (they think). She went to physical therapy today and feels much better. We are going to New Bern the next few days, so the blog will pick back up with more pics of jeremy next week.
3 comments:
I'm glad Laurina is better. I'm sure Jeremy will be glad when mom is 100%. Have a great time in New Bern and I'll be checking frequently for updates. Love Grandpa
HAPPY FOURTH ANNIVERSARY TO DOUG AND LAURINA!!! Have a fun weekend in New Bern!!! Laurina, we are so glad you are feeling better.
Give Jeremy a great big hug from us!
Love,
Maw-maw and Paw-paw
so glad you are feeling better. now we have to bug you and lauren to do your back exercises. happy 4th anniversary to you two. maw maw and paw paw reminded us. tell jeremy i need some help calling my friend.
love grandma
Post a Comment