Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sleeping Handsome

Hi all!

I just finished some school work and am ready to go to bed but just had to come show you what Jeremy is doing right now.

These pictures are not doctored. I laid him down in bed with his head toward the top of the crib.

Daddy had a few comments I thought you might like...

First he said that Jeremy gets sleeping the opposite way he's supposed to from Mommy. Hahaha. Daddy's always complaining that Mommy doesn't sleep straight up and down like a pencil!

Next Daddy says he thinks it's funny that he has a blanket in both arms - he loves those blankies (or should I call them "uh, uh"s?)- just like his Daddy! Then he said he looked like a giant butterfly.

Jeremy is really moving around now! Hope you guys like the pictures!

1 comment:

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

I love the pictures!! He does look like he has a set of pretty blue wings on a handsome little boy. Thanks for taking the time to share them with us. He looks so content with his pappy and his blankies. I hope it lasted all night!
Love all of you,
Maw-maw