Thursday, August 17, 2006

Fun with Aunt Leigh Leigh

Hello everyone!

Sorry we did not blog earlier today, we were out having fun with Aunt Elizabeth. She helped out A LOT today. I'm not sure I could have done it without her!

We also went to pullen park and Jeremy took his first train ride! Too bad we didn't take the camera! Alright, these are the last cruise pictures so I guess I'll have to start taking more tomorrow!

See ya later!

If you look closely at this one you can see Jeremy smiling through the pacifier!


Family picture - guess where?!?!

1 comment:

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Jeremy is lucky to have Aunt Leigh
Leigh to have fun and do things with. The family picture(let me GUESS)......is made in front of the Cafe in the Bahamas....and your getting ready to leave to come back home! Mmmmm...is that the right answer?????