Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Long day of classes for Mommy

This is dad again, I figured since mommy was going to be in class all day, I'd write a short blog. Jeremy went to campus today and stayed with one of my friends while mom and dad were in class. He was quite a handfull from what I hear! Anyway, he and I came home and he took a long 2 hour nap. Here a few picutres of us outside and us doing our best like father like son routine....






4 comments:

Doug Sigmon said...

It is a scratch...

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

you are a great daddy!! Some psychologists say A DAD is the single Most IMPORTANT element in the formation of a child's character! I know this because your dad received a birthday card with this on the front with a picture of him with his tongue sticking out! Do you remember when things got real intense and you were concentrating really hard, you would bite on the top of your tee shirt. It will be fun to see what characteristics Jeremy gets from you.....maybe he will like basketball as much as you!
Love you,
Mom

grandpa said...

It won't be long till Jeremy will be very proud of the picture that he colored all over the walls. I think he is looking more like you Doug everyday. Study hard Jeremy.. Love Grandpa.

Reminisce said...

Looking like Doug especially because he eats highlighters...