As many of you know, we have been struggling with a "bottle issue" for a while - he just doesn't take one. Well, Mommy found a brand of bottle nipple that is exactly the same as his pacifier. The "Gerber Nuk" brand. We have tried other brands that look very similar (OK, they look exactly the same) but Jeremy just chews on them instead of sucking. So I couldn't resist the urge to buy MORE nipples when I saw the "Nuk" brand - even though I just knew it wouldn't work. We went to BabiesRUs yesterday and tried them out today.
Wouldn't you KNOW?!?!?!?! He drank 2 ounces at 11:30 today (he probably would've drank more but I only thawed out 2) and 4 ounces at 3pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Praise the Lord! Maybe we have found something that works!
Since you guys have already got three new pics of Jeremy today, you will be forced to look at these pictures of me and Doug and the dolphins (oh so much fun!).


2 comments:
i am so thrilled jeremy is taking a bottle. hip hip hooray for you jeremy!!!!!!!!! we can't wait to see you guys again. i loved the dolphin pictures and jason lauren and kristen say ahhhhhhh to all the jeremy pictures. he is such a handsome boy and yes those eyes are captivating.
The Dolfin knows who likes him best! I bet you had more fun than anyone! Glad the bottle puzzle is solved, just in time for you returning to school.
Post a Comment