Hello all!
I know everyone is upset because I didn't post yesterday. Sorry!
It's been a busy week. We went down to New Bern Tuesday to see Amy and Brad and family. I should have taken some picture there, but I didn't. MacKenzie has so much hair! They call her "little Mac" which I think is adorably cute. Yesterday was our recoop day because Jeremy screamed for half the ride home. This made mommy very tired and frustrated. So yesterday we just kind of hung out around here. I'm not sure why I didn't take any pictures. Probably because he was whiny and I wasn't thinking that was too cute!
Here are some pictures I took today. I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog much after today. Tomorrow we are going to Mawmaw and Pawpaws and Sunday we will be busy bees getting ready to leave for FL. I think the cruise has a wireless internet connection so I might be able to blog there, but I'm not entirely sure.

Mommy calls this picture: Surfin' USA!
MMmmmmmmmmmmm, My favorite food - TOES!
1 comment:
Jeremy looks happy today Surfin' with Daddy..and the toes picture is just adorable! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Post a Comment