Monday, August 28, 2006

Like Mom like son?



This is dad again, I have a few quick pictures I wanted to post. I went in to get Jeremy this morning after supermom fed him and here is what I found! Looks like Jeremy and mom doing there best like mom like son routine! Maybe we'll post again later today if we have time! Hopefully dad doesn't have to sleep with Bucky and Trigger for posting pics of supermom asleep!






2 comments:

Reminisce said...

Daddy,

Although you DID post without asking Mommy if you could post a picture of her sleeping...I guess you don't have to sleep in the dog house tonight.
I have posted quite a few of you napping with Jeremy... :)
Love you oodles!

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Daddy did another great job blogging! I love these pictures...they are both sleeping in the same position with their arms up..sooo cute! Next time you capture this, lay Jeremy's blue blankies down, one on each side for another great butterfly picture!
Maw-maw