Mommy and Daddy both got to spend some alone time with Jeremy today so of course that was fun. I think Jeremy is not liking getting used to Mommy being away. When she comes home he whines and whines. I think he is afraid she's going to leave again. Thankfully she doesn't have to be away for long periods of time (although I think Daddy is going to think noon until six tomorrow is a loooooooooooong time :) ).
This is Jeremy today and we think today was the first time he drank from his sippy cup by himself. Of course you have to put it up to his mouth and THEN let him hold it or every part of the cup except for the spout goes into his mouth...especially the handle for some reason. Apple-prune juice today - YUM!
The comments on "Like mother like son" blog are in reference to me telling Gammy earlier today that I think Jeremy looks like me in that picture. It's the first time I've ever seen it in him.
Well, off to bed!

I'm a big boy!
Wrong end bubby!
2 comments:
i loved the like mom like son picture.
sure hope jeremy is liking that cup. taking an hour for 4 ounces of milk sure was an adventure and grandpa just kept saying i know we are doing something wrong, this just can't be good for him, we have to be hurting him in some way. i just sat and laughed. what fun.
Paw-Paw and I have seen many pictures of Jeremy that we think he looks like you, too! Jeremy is becoming independent, drinking from his cup on his own! Another stepping stone! He sure is growing up fast!
Post a Comment