Hi all!
No new pics today because yes it is 5:41 in the morning and I am heading to New Bern. No one has noticed yet what is special about the pic I posted last night. I was so sleepy I told Doug just to post it with no explanation and see if anybody noticed anything different.
I'll check again when I get home tonight to see if anyone has figured it out...
4 comments:
Are you talking about the fact that Jeremy is sleeping in the crib not carseat? I hope you have a wonderful day in Newbern. Drive careful and we'll see you soon. Love Grandpa
i know, i know, the precious boy is sleeping in his very own baby bed. yea jeremy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. what a sweet picture. you want to just pick him up and rock him but i know that is not allowed. he is so sweet.
love, grandma
I did notice that he is sleeping in his crib....hope that is going good....Have fun in New Bern today!
so i responded to post under picture...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment