I know you have missed me blogging! We had a great time on the cruise and now we are on "getting back from vacation" mode. The house is a disaster area!
Jeremy is asleep right now and I am Blogging While Eating Lunch (note the title). I have several cute pictures from the cruise which means I don't have to take pictures for a couple of days!
One update today - Jeremy tried meat for the first time and for the first time we found a food he doesn't like. I think it was the texture that got to him because it's not quite as smooth as his other baby food. He started gagging like it was choking him so I only gave him a little bit and then we switched to squash. How can you prefer squash over chicken?????
Oh yeah Doug - SUDOKU = 6:35
Mommy and Daddy learning how to "swing" dance.
Daddy and Jeremy all handsome for dinner.
Jeremy on the bed with his towel elephant!
3 comments:
Swing dancing......maybe you guys can teach us, or maybe we should just stick to the "TWIST"! We know that was fun, and you were the best looking couple on the dance floor. Speaking of good-looking, looks like Daddy and Jeremy are all-dressed up for a night of crusin' with their favorite girl, Supermom! And now Supermom is showing her crafty side! The elephant is cute... but no competition for the "BEAN"!!
Okay, so I'm confused... BOL means Baby On Lab, but BWEL means Blogging While Eating Lunch? Can we stick with one word per letter? (i.e. B eihter means baby or blog).....
Love ya!
Picky picky picky! No, we cannot stick with one word per letter, we will stick with whatever mommy wants it to be! :P
Post a Comment