Thursday, January 01, 2009

Yea Computer Time!

Thank goodness for neighbors that know a lot about computers. Now we have lots of pictures to catch up on.

Some of my fave Jeremy sayings recently:

"Daddy, don't go away from me. You're my best friend."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(After taking down outdoor Christmas lights)

"Daddy, let's put up the lights so it can be Christmas again!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"C'mon Mommy! Get in the groove!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whoa!!!!!!!!!! Slow down baby Jesus!" (as Jesus zooms around the kitchen)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's go one, two places."

I'm sure there are tons of others, but when the blog isn't up, I tend not to write them down.

Daniel was diagnosed with the fourth ear infection in less than two months yesterday. This is also the fourth antibiotic. We're up to antibiotic shots now. We got one on Wednesday and we have one scheduled for tomorrow. If the fluid doesn't go down, the next step is an ENT.

Daniel has been up > 4 times the past two nights. Last night I blamed it on the obnoxious neighbors who were shooting off professional fireworks. You know the ones. They sound like shotguns. Right behind our house. Nice. I called the police (nice neighbor, right?). I would have just stepped outside and told them to knock it off (nicely) except they live across the creek from us. They stopped for a little while and then resumed at 2:10am. Once again waking Daniel....ARGH! I went out on our deck in my robe with Daniel in my arms and just shouted, "Hey guys! It's 2 AM! You're waking our baby!" There weren't any fireworks after that. I'm sure I'm now that mean neighbor lady who always gets her house TPed....

That's all the updates for now. Hope you enjoy some of the pictures... 81 35

We have a few more to post, but here are some starters.

Daniel's preferred method of unwrapping gifts is eating the paper.

Jeremy prefers ripping and dumping. Everything must come out of the box at once. The more pieces all over the floor the better.

Jeremy and Mommy making and decorating cookies. He loved it and has already asked to do it again several times.

4 comments:

aunt shell said...

Happy New Year 2009...can u believe another year has come & gone...glad the cpu is back up & running...we were having blog w/drawals...hope all is well...miss u guys...love always, aunt shell & uncle david b.

Gammy said...

Those are the BEST lookin Christmas cookies I've ever seen. They look so yummy! Great job Jeremy and Laurina!!!!

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Jeremy and Laurina, I am very impressed with your Christmas cookies! I bet Santa enjoyed them, too:)

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

I read a hint about baking Christmas cookies, I thought I would share. Place the baking pan upside down and roll the dough, cut the cookies, remove the extra dough from around the cookie cut-outs. Then bake on upside down pan without having to transfer the cookies. This should keep the cookies in the shape they were meant to be. Maybe you and Jeremy can try this for your next cookie baking adventure, or maybe not, you can get some interesting shapes when you pick them up to transfer to the baking sheet:) Anyway you do it, they are so yummy when they come out of the oven and they are still warm!