Can I say that cleaning up vomit is the most disgusting thing ever. I decided to spare you the pics. It was so gross this morning I contemplated taking a picture of the bottom of our washing machine. Then I decided it wouldn't make me feel any better if you guys felt worse.
Here's how the story goes:
Doug and I actually stayed up later than usual last night. We went to bed probably around 10pm. At 11:30 I heard crying, but not Daniel... I walked into Jeremy's room and was overcome by the smell. I think Jeremy was terrified. I went to go get him and he kept saying "It's gross Mommy! It's gross!". I agree! Poor baby. I took off his PJs and he was shivering. I asked Doug to handle the sheets and floor. He threw the sheets in the washer. Well in the middle of the night Jeremy woke up crying for his blankies so I went to go throw them into the dryer. The stench from the washer was overwhelming. I took everything out this morning and there were chunk (lots of them) in the bottom of the washer and STILL COVERING THE SHEETS/COMFORTER/PILLOWCASES/PAJAMAS/AND BLANKIE! Gross gross gross gross gross gross gross. I had to take all the pukey stuff out and shake them outside. Then I took the vacuum house and sucked up all the junk in the bottom of the washing machine.
Are you gross out yet? I feel like I need to be sanitized in a 200 degree shower...
2 comments:
Sorry, but a little upchuck story isn't enough to unsettle the stomach of a mom of four kids. I handle ALL the vomiting children in the house because ABM claims that he can't look at it without throwing up himself. Worse yet, if I am stupid enough to get sick and miss the bucket, I have to clean up after myself. So you are gonna have to bring something bigger than that to gross me out :-).
So sad Jeremy was sick. Hope he is feeling much better. I couldn't help but laugh a little at the cleaning up technique:) If it were only that easy, just put it in the washer! Out of necessity comes inventions, Doug put your engineering mind to work:)
Love, Maw-maw
Post a Comment