Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Sneaky "A"

There is a character that has been sneaking around our house....








Yup. All in Mommy's attempt to make learning fun. The letter "A" has been sneaking around our house and appearing in weird places. Other places it has appeared - on Jeremy's dinner plate (formed with noodles), on Jeremy's bedroom floor (formed with blankies), and in the kitchen (formed with M&Ms). For good measure, Jeremy and Daddy even decorated the letter "A" tonight. What fun we had! We'll have to do A for several days as I'm pretty sure Jeremy still doesn't have it yet, but it was fun - and one of my more creative ideas (even if I do say so myself). Our adventures with learning letters are just beginning....

2 comments:

grandpa said...

Can I have "A" cookie. What a great idea. I love that picture of Doug and Jeremy. Love Pa

Perfect Aunt said...

Hahaha I LOVE that idea! Maybe it's just because I am a dorky teacher but I am very impressed with the idea. Very creative. Does Jeremy get excited when he finds an A?