Lately we've been having lots of fun with baths. Daniel and Jeremy both love them. Daniel is much more of a splasher than Jeremy was at his age. It's so fun to go through bath time with two!
Daniel has an ENT appointment next Friday. I think we're going to need tubes so splashing in the tub will apparently be out. I'm not familiar with the whole process but apparently it is pretty easy to go through but no water in the ears for a while after. At least I think this is what I read on-line. It could have been a dream....
Earlier today I could recall an exact conversation I had on the phone with Doug, but apparently I didn't call him at all. Hmmmm, I think I'm losing it...........
1 comment:
I love Jeremy's "cheese" smile and Daniel is just precious! You use to enjoy bathtime, too.
Post a Comment