Saturday, January 03, 2009

The Cuteness that is Daniel











So first I felt bad about posting this blog since it doesn't have any pictures of Jeremyand we try to be fair about blog "face time". Then I thought to myself, by the time Jeremy was this age there were at least 200 pictures of him on the blog. This made me feel not so bad.
Daniel takes great pictures now. Anything makes him laugh and he's got that adorable gummy smile. As a matter of fact, he's swinging in his swing now just laughing at me on the computer for no apparent reason...

Oh, loving me some baby time. If it were possible to have babies and not go through pregnancy and childbirth then I would have about 8. Hmmmm, maybe that's why we have childbirth - population control.

6 comments:

Reminisce said...

Hmmm, one of those pics was probably a surprise to all of you we didn't see at Christmas.

That bald man in the picture is indeed Doug.

I think it's incredibly sexy. I think my opinion is really the only one Doug cares about when it comes to his looks so it seems as if bald will be staying around for a bit in our house.

Gammy said...

"Sexy" was way too much information, honey. ;)

I think Doug looks very distinguished.

Gammy said...

I was so taken back by your "sexy" comment, I forgot my comments on Daniel's pictures. How could someone so lovely take anything but a great picture? I loved your tree, it's beautiful!

Dani In NC said...

Usually, all the kids after the first one get short shrift in the picture department so don't worry about posting too many pics of Daniel.

As for babies, we are so different! If I could have popped out four-year-olds, I would have been so happy :-).

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Such adorable pictures....Daniel's big smile can make us realize how simple expressions bring us so much joy! AND our children are always full of surprises, thanks for reminding me who the bald man
in the picture is:) Just kidding, our children's faces are etched in our hearts and minds forever.
Love you all, Maw-maw

audrey said...

daniel please be careful and don't swallow that thing in your mouth.what cute pics. it is hard to type without the c on the keyboard. does he ever do anything but smile.