Friday, January 02, 2009

More Christmas Pics







I still contend that it is impossible to get good pictures of both your children before one of them loses it. These were our two 'best'.




Christmas is about love, right? Jeremy has been a super big brother lately. This was while we were playing "Santa". Daniel was sitting on Jeremy's lap telling him what he wanted for Christmas.


This is the best picture we got at Maw-Maw and Paw-Paws house of the boys with their cousins. Jeremy apparently didn't understand that this would take several dozen shots to potentially get a good one, so he kept getting up after every snap. I'm not sure that anyone of the three cameras that were snapping actually got all 5 boys smiling...




4 comments:

Gammy said...

How precious! What a great idea to get all the kids picture together. We'll have to try that one the next time we have all the kids over at Grandma Jenny's. ;)

Gammy said...

I LOVE the boys in their Santa suit and Daniel sneaking his tumb into his mouth. Now that face is cutier than a smile. :)

Gammy said...

No, now after enlarging picture #1 of the boys and seeing Daniel so very amuzed with his toes, I can't decide which I like the best. Isn't it nice when people can be happy over the simpliest things in life!

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

I love the way you tell the story of your pictures, like Daniel sitting on
Santa Jeremy's lap. The Santa dress up pictures are always adorable, love Jeremy's big smile, and Daniel sucking his thumb with his blankie,(Daniel reminds me of a similiar picture 29 years ago:)
I always love the pictures of all the grandsons together. You can compare all their sizes at that particular time and remember the times thay shared together.
Thanks for sharing the photos!
Love, Maw-maw