Sunday, January 11, 2009

Uncle Cha Time











My brother came in from Oregon over Christmas. He has 'a way' with children. I'm not really sure how he does this, but all toddlers seem to love him. Jeremy is no different. Since Cha left Jeremy keeps saying, "Let's go to the museum and pick up Uncle Cha at Gammy's house". Or "Are Uncle Cha and Pa coming over today?". I keep explaining that Uncle Cha lives FAAAAAAAAR away (about as far away as you can live and still be in the continental US) but it doesn't seem to be sinking in. To be fair, we also say Pa, Grandma, Gammy, and GranDoug live FAAAAAAAAAAAR away and they still come over pretty regularly so I can see how it would be a little confusing. Anyway, we went to the park and illegally fed the ducks (Oooops). The top of the page are pics for my brother (who says he checks the blog regularly). I meant to print them out while he was here but our computer was on the fritz so he'll have to settle for digital pics.


2 comments:

Gammy said...

This is such a sweet tribute to a great Uncle! Elizabeth is just CRAZY over Cha, too. We love you, Cha, Cha!!

Gammy said...

Hey favorite son-in-law Doug, I'm waiting (and trying to continue to wait patiently) for your blog on the Plaza ??? (can't remember the name) experience. I overheard you say you were going to blog about it.

We watched "The Incredibles" tonight and I thought about our incredible Jeremy. I miss him so much!!