



I put Jeremy down for a nap about 45 minutes ago. I can still hear him through the baby monitor. It sounds something like this:
P,Q, Double, X, Y, Z!
Over and over and over again. Yesterday it was "Happy Birthday to You" over and over again.
We went to the park today with Josh and Lily and I got so many good pics I'm going to have to break it up into two days (Woohoo!).
On a funny note, Jeremy has figured out that he can use his words to demand things. It's pretty cute but I can see how it could get annoying after a while. For example this is how our morning routine went today:
Mommy opens door to Jeremy's bedroom.
Jeremy: "Hewwo Mommy! Come get in da bed!"
Mommy gets in the bed.
Jeremy: "Mommy get books!"
Mommy: "No, YOU get the books. Mommy's in the bed."
Jeremy gets down and picks up no less than ten books which he throws into the bed. Then he climbs back into bed.
Jeremy: "Mommy, go get some petzels (pretzels) in a bowl!"
Mommy: "Umm, no. We have to eat breakfast before we get snacks."
Jeremy: "Mommy, get milk."
Mommy: "Hmmm, I think it's time for us to get up and get breakfast."
And when we got home from the park it went something like this:
Jeremy: "Mommy, watch a movie."
Mommy: "Alright, go pick one out."
Jeremy: "Mommy, Dinosaurs!" (The Land Before Time)
Mommy: "OK"
Jeremy: "Mommy, lay down on the couch!"
Mommy: "Alright, go lay down on the couch."
Jeremy: "Mommy, take off shoes!"
Mommy: "Say please"
Jeremy: "Please"
Mommy takes off Jeremy's shoes
Jeremy: "Mommy, go get blankies!"
Mommy: "Is there anything else you want me to do, my perfectly capable prince - who could do all of these things ALL BY HIMSELF and may I point out IS NOT carrying around another human being in your belly and whose feet and back AREN'T hurting from taking you to the park?"
Alright, I didn't say that last one. Maybe I just made that up. I actually went and got the blankies.
8, 7, 5, 3.
2 comments:
These pics are WONDERFUL!!! I love Jeremy's expression and his hair is turning so blonde. I can't wait to go to the zoo with him.
the story was too cute...so the last few numbers guess he was counting...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment