Thursday, April 10, 2008

More Martha Rivers Fun

Hmmmm. I don't think anyone is reading my blog anymore as I didn't post that much the past few weeks. I will try to rectify that coming up. That's OK though. Doug read my blog and told me it was good. He says I'm developing a 'knack' for funny blogging. I tell him it's not a knack it's just that Jeremy says funny things. I'll take the compliment though because every time he write a blog he gets all these compliments about what a great writer he is and how grandparents just LOVE to see his posts. HA! That's because he writes 1 blog a month. I could be funny once a month. Really. I could.

Here are the rest of yesterdays pics. We got some GOOD video yesterday of Jeremy "playing jungle". You'll never guess what he was doing. I laugh so hard in the video I sound like my mom (You'd really have to know her to get that one).

3 comments:

Doug Sigmon said...

I see being pregnant is making you a little fiesty. Taking shots at my blogging abilities and forgetting the fact that I used to blog a couple times a week!

With all that said, I thoroughly enjoy the blogs and it helps me make sure I get the "full story" of your's and Jeremy's day when I get home! Love ya loads, you're the best!

Perfect Aunt said...

we are ALL reading the blog every day, believe me! I think Charles reads them at least 4-5 times a day. But I just have one question... where is this video that you speak of??

aunt shell said...

jeremy bean might be able to be on survivor he already knows how to find the cave's...better then some survivor's...the the airplane swing also...love always, aunt shell